The NTSensor Solution
28,190,428 out of 38,100,000 million Canadians have been diagnosed with Depression, Adult ADHD, alcohol misuse or dependency, Autism, Alzheimer's disease and Dementia, Schizophrenia, and Huntington's disease (1.7 billion dollar market size). This number does not account for comorbidities among these diagnoses. But they are related by the connection that dopamine receptors influence all these diagnoses: origins, exasperate or decrease the intensity of the disease. Our device would allow individuals to empower themselves to understand how their body is managing dopamine outside the blood-brain barrier. This product would also be a resource and tool to aid physicians in reviewing medication effectiveness and reduce strain on the system and caregivers.
Our main customers for the initial prototype would be patients suffering from Dementia, Parkinson, and depression. Our device would be useful for drug manufacturing companies to evaluate the effectiveness of their products for mental health illnesses. Based on our knowledge, we are the first company that is focusing on a commercial device to measure the dopamine level in real-time.
Current Key Customers:
- Pharmaceutical companies for drug monitoring purposes
- Patients suffering from depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Patients suffering from neurological diseases/disorders such as Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), dementia, schizophrenia, epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, and Parkinson’s disease
- Patients suffering from endocrine disorders such as Cushing's syndrome and Addison disease
- General public interested in continuous monitoring of their body’s stress level and mental health
- Medical doctors and family physicians